Review of Agreements
Agreement review by an experienced lawyer can help prevent a business from entering into an unfair contract
Service Level Agreement
- Protects Service Providers and Customers
- Clarifies scope and quality of service
- Mutual understanding of responsibilities
NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- A agreement in place helps protect your confidential information shared with third party.
- Avoid unwarranted disclosures.
MoU (Memorandum of Understanding)
- Defines scope and basis of future business relationship
- Clear division of responsibilities